Documentation -> Bookings
On this page, find out how to:
Manage a New Booking
When a client places an order on your website:
You will receive an email.
The booking will appear under the “Bookings” section with an initial status of “Awaiting Confirmation”.
To access the booking options, click on the three dots under the “ACTIONS” column:
- View Details: Examine the specifics of the ride and customer information.
- Confirm: Accept the booking. Once confirmed, the client receives a notification stating that their booking is validated.
- Cancel: Decline the booking, for example, if you’re unavailable. You can include a message to inform the client of the cancellation reason.
- Share: Delegate the ride to a colleague or an employee.
- Delete: Erase the booking from the system.
To export your bookings:
Click on the “Reports” button.
Select your preferred export format:
- CSV: This format allows you to open and view your bookings in Excel or Google Sheets.